Monday, April 23, 2012

Art Philosophy Birthday Card

Hello all my wonderful friends! Today I have a new Birthday Card that I have created for a very good friend of mine. I created this card using the Art Philosophy Cartridge available through Close To My Heart. I cut the base at 5x7 and the pattern paper is 4x3 and 3/4. I wrapped and adhered the white ribbon around the patterned square before adhering the patterned paper to the base of the card. The Happy Birthday was cut from the Cricut Classic Font cartridge at 3 and 1/2 inches wide.
The Cupcakes were cut at 2 and 1/2 to match with the cupcake stamp which is included with the Art Philosophy package. I cut 2 tan ones and one each of blue and purple then stamped all 4 with cocoa ink. I cut the tops off the blue and purple and glued the bottoms to the tan ones to create the finished cupcake look. Next I cut four stars 2 yellow (1 in and 1 and 1/2 in) and 2 orange (1 and 1/4 in and 1 and 3/4 in). I stamped the star image from the Art Philosophy package onto the yellow stars. For the top star I offset the star shapes and then added embellishments to both stars. For the candle I cut a strip of orange cardstock and stamped some lines onto it.
To the back of my card I added my signature logo and the {4 my friend} stamp. Hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for creating with me! :)

1 comment: