Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Birthday Balloons Card

Hello everyone!

Today I have a Birthday card I made using stamps from the  Artiste and  Art Philosophy collections.


I made this card for a friend whose birthday is this weekend. The balloons are from the Artiste collection and the sentiment is from the Art Philosophy collection. I used the Rock ‘n’ Roll Stamping technique on the balloons that you can see here:


I used a versamark pen to draw the ribbons on the balloons and embossed with silver powder. You can't really see it in the photo but I also outlined the balloons with versamark and used clear embossing powder.


I stamped a sentiment on the inside and WaLa, all done!


I am entering this card in  Case This Sketch CTS #74. Here's the sketch



Thanks for viewing and hope you have an INSPIRED day!





No comments:

Post a Comment