Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Free To Be Me You're Amazing Card

Hello my fabulous friends!
Today I have a card made using the Free To Be Me promotional paper collection. I am just having so much fun with this wonderful collection! LOVING it! :)


I started with the "Tie Back Tag" template from Jeanette Lynton's Originals Card Confidence Program™ on page 78.


The base is White Daisy. I used the gold dotted vellum on the right side of the card and layered the blue patterned cardstock under the embossed red cardstock, all are from the Free To Be Me paper collection.


I then added three White Daisy banners spaced 1 1/2 inches from the top and one inch apart. I layered a red circle, yellow flower, and sorbet brad onto each banner and stamped, "Hey There You're Amazing" in Lagoon on the banners. I like the way it turned out, especially the vellum, love that stuff!

Hope you've enjoyed my card and have an INSPIRED day!


No comments:

Post a Comment