Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Take 5!

Hello fabulous friends!
Today I have a two-page layout I made using the Free to Be Me paper collection. I really LOVE this collection, especially the awesome vellum papers, soooo pretty!


I started out with the intention of just making the first page, but as I often find, I just didn't want to stop. :)


I do so LOVE how this first one turned out though! I love the design of the layout which, by the way, I found in Jeanette Lynton's Reflections™ book. The pattern is Main Frame - Quilt Blocks. This layout was just perfect to use for the H2H Take 5 challenge. The "quilt" is 5 X 5 and there are 5 photos. PERFECT! :)


The second page is a complementary pattern from Reflections™ and also includes five photos.
I do so love how these pages turned out using the Free to Be Me paper collection. If you like this paper collection also, it can be yours for only $5 with any $50 order!


You can also get the May stamp of the month for an additional $5!


Hope you love my latest creations and have an INSPIRED day! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love your take on take 5...5 pictures and 5 X 5 squares. This is a great layout, you did awesome work here. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :) Brandi @crzy4scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout and I love how you used the Take 5 challenge. Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete