Tuesday, May 13, 2014

June Gathering Project

Hello my fabulous friends! Today I have a super cute little bag for you!


This bag was made using the  Ivy Lane Paper Packet. I really LOVE these papers! So pretty!


The cut is from the Cricut  Artiste cartridge cut at 2 inches. I sponged all edges with  Blush ink. The tags are made from White Daisy with both Blush and  Pear ink sponged on the edges. The sentiment is from the retired "You Are My Happy" stamp set stamped in Blush.


Here I have shown it next to a quarter so you can see the actual size. It is so cute! I can see using this to send some love to someone special!

This will also be the gathering project made at any gatherings booked in June! Book yours now before they are gone!

Hope you have an INSPIRED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment