Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Merci Beaucoup Card

Hello my fabulous friends!
Today I have a masculine thank you card made using the current stamp of the month and the promotional paper collection.


To make this card I started with the "Squares & Overlay" template from Jeanette Lynton's Originals Card Confidence Program™ on page 65. The template calls for a 3x3 card but I adjusted the size to 6x6 and used Lagoon Cardstock for the base.


I cut three 2x2 squares from different papers from the Free to Be Me paper collection and lined the right edge of them with gold shimmer trim (retired). I also added a couple of stars from the Milepost Shapes (also retired).


I cut a piece of the Free to Be Me red at 4x2 and used my hole punch along each 2 inch side. I stamped Merci Beaucoup from the May 2014 You’ve Got a Friend stamp of the month in Chocolate.


On the inside, I mounted a 5x5 piece of White Daisy cardstock and stamped "You're Amazing" from the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Kit stamped in Chocolate. The "O" is from the retired Avonlea Scrapbooking Workshop stamped in Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment