Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bird Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone! Today I have a bird card that I made for Bitten By The Bug 2. The challenge this week was to use a bird in our projects. This was perfect for me because my boyfriend's mom LOVES birds so that makes this a great time to make a bird Mother's Day card for her. YAY!
The bird image is from the French Manor Cricut cartridge.
The sparkles are from the Sparkles Clear Flourishes embellishments from Close To My Heart.
I used a coordinating patterned paper behind the bird.
I stamped some flowers and "Happy Mother's Day" on the inside.
I just LOVE how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed my card and have an INSPIRED day!


2 comments:

  1. Your bird is so pretty. I really love the cut and the colors you chose. I also love the sparkle that the bling adds. How nice of you to make a card for your boyfriend's mom. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete