Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sending Love Card

Hello Out there! Today I have a card for you made for the Heart 2 Heart Sketch challenge.
I needed to create a card using the sketch pictured here, on the left. I really enjoyed this sketch challenge. Often figuring out my layout can be the most difficult part for me so it was nice having that already done. I used Colonial White for the card base, cut at 5" x 10" and scored at 5" to create a 5X5 card. The patterned mat is cut at 4 3/4" square. The corners and oval were cut using these shapes:
from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut® Cartridge. I ungrouped the corners and only kept the solid piece. I then created four using Colonial White sized at 1.9" x 1.9" and another four using patterned cardstock sized at 1.65" x 1.65". The oval was sized to 3 3/4" wide by 2 1/2" high and cut with Colonial White and Barn Red cardstock. All patterned papers are from the retired CTMH My Reflections Victory Collection. I distressed all paper edges with Chocolate.
The stamped image and sentiment are from the CTMH Lifting Spirits stamp set. The clouds are stamped in third generation Pacifica. The plane and banner are both stamped in Pear. The sentiment is first generation Pacifica. I colored the plane using CTMH Sweet Leaf and Sunset Markers.
Thanks for joining me and hope you have an INSPIRED day!

3 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with this sketch. This is wonderful. Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it , best card I ever seen .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete