Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dotty for you Mother's Day Card

Today I made a Mother's Day card for my hubby's Mama that I created using the CTMH Dotty For You paper pack. The layout for this card came from Jeanette Lynton's Originals book. I really love this beautiful flower from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.
I started with a 6x6 card and added a 3 1/2 inch wide strip of the floral paper and a 2 1/2 inch wide strip of the green dotty paper. I stamped the flowers on Colonial White Cardstock after using daubers to add some color. I then cut the flowers out and added a few Bitty Opaques Pearl Gems to each one. I added the MOM accent and ta-da! This week's challenge at heart to heart is Mother's Day! So this just happens to be my submission :) If you want to see what the other ladies have created just click HERE Hope you like the card and thanks for creating with me! :)

5 comments:

  1. your blog is adorable and love your work with the cricut!!! came from linkedin, would love for you to visit~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dotty paper it is too cute and this month's stamp of the month is my favorite.
    You have a great blog going here.
    Will you check out mine. kraftefraz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, luv the polka dots...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful. Can you post some duel page layouts with cutting guide? I have trouble coming up with Ideas. I need some thing for a kindergarden layout.

    ReplyDelete