Monday, May 21, 2012

Stella Frame Layout

Hello All! Today I have a single page layout for you. The layout was inspired by page 15 of the Close to My heart Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. There is a challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2 to make a scrapbook layout using a Cricut frame so... I used my Cricut to cut a frame from the Toy Story Cartridge. I really super like this frame. I just think it's so pretty. Who would have known you would find it on the Toy Story Cart?
I used my gypsy to size the frame to 11.5 by 11 then I added the photos and some embellishments and wa la, easy peasy! Okay maybe not THAT easy, piecing it together sure was a task! Hmmmm, I'm not sure how I like the outer edge, seems kinda plain to me. I think I may add some white faux stitching or something. If you would like to see what some of the other ladies have put together using a frame click HERE Hope you like it and thanks for creating with me :)

16 comments:

  1. I love surprises on the carts, great layout, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout and the frame is fantastic. Great find on the Toy Story cart. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame. Never noticed it. That's a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really cool. I like how you fit everything inside the frame. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout..... thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 frame challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and such a cool frame.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely frame and layout! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this frame and I love how you used your pics/embellies inside the frame! I love how unique this lo is. Who knew this fabulous frame was on Toy Story?! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love how you pieced everything together inside the frame. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! the layout and the design are superb and I love the colors and your use of the frame. Thanks for sharing your creativity at BBTB2

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great frame and love it on your layout. Thanks for joining us t BBTB2 for the frame challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that? Nice use of the Toy Story cartridge!! Lovely colors and wonderful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really a great layout. Great way to use the frame. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a great father's day gift, as well as an awesome use of the frame. toy story who new? I love the BBTB2 blog. you are really picking up speed on this blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super layout,Perfect use for the frame.....Thanks For sharing....

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the frame and how you fit your pics inside it so perfectly :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete