Sunday, April 13, 2014

Birthday Explosion Card

Hello out there! Today I have a VERY simple card made with one of the free projects on Cricut Design Space.
I had so little time this week with my "traditional job" that I didn't get a chance to make a birthday card for my Dad. So I gave one of the pre-made Cricut Design Space projects a go. It was so lightening fast I'm thrilled. The only change I made to the original was the size. I increased the size to fit a standard 4 1/8 x 9 1/2 sized envelope so that my printed gift would fit nicely.
I chose blue and white for the colors because my dad LOVES the Yankees. I then stamped the inside with a Birthday Wishes stamp from the Cricut Artist Collection and "YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" from Live Out Loud, a retired Stamp of the Month. The hardest part about this card was gluing it together. Thanks for creating with me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment