Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Card

Hello out there! Today I have an Easter Card for you made with the Spring Holiday and Wild Card Cricut Cartridges.
This card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2." I used Colonial White for the card base. The Sky mat is cut at 4 1/8"x5 3/8." I embossed the Sky mat with a CTMH embossing folder called Damask. The rabbit, basket, and top grass are all from the "Spring Holiday" Cricut cartridge. I cut the rabbit at 5" tall in Colonial White , the basket at 2" and the grass at 1 1/2' tall. The background grass is from the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge and was cut at 2 1/2" tall in Sweet Leaf . All patterned papers are from the retired CTMH My Reflections Lucy Collection. I finished off the card with yellow polka-dot ribbon.
The stamps on the inside are all from the retired "You Are My Happy" stamp set from CTMH. I made this for the following challenges: BBTB2 : Easter Project Challenge My Craft Spot : Easter Die Cuttin' Divas : pastel colors Color Throwdown : soft sky, barely banana, pistachio pudding {PIN}spirational Challenges : photo challenge (I was inspired by the colors and Easter feel to the photo)


17 comments:

  1. What a darling card!!! I so love the bunny and the great embossed bg. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Easter Project' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the embossing on the background! Thanks for linking up with us at {Pin}spirational!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet Easter card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little touch of the ribbon around its neck - just makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card I love the embossing and the fun bunny.
    Thank you for entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 use a cartridge with the theme “Easter” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hey Mel,I just became your newest follower I hop you will come follow me.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! The little bunny is so sweet and I love the papers you used for the basket and eggs. Just gorgeous! The embossed background is stunning. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! LOVE the embossing!!! So glad you joined our challenge at My Craft Spot this week!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, cute card! I am loving the embossing and that cute scene you have going on. You bunny is just too cute! Love that he is hoping with his basket in his paws. lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the embossed background. The bunny is sooo cute with his basket. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a cute card !! The bunny is adorable !! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! LOVE the sentiment on the inside! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling bunny! Love his little basket and yellow ribbon! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Classic bunny die cut - great card! Thanks for doing the BBTB2 Challenge this week! Please follow me @ http://craftychickscreating.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete